miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

Claude Monet, Leonardo Da Vinci & Jose Clemente Orozco

 Claude Monet

Exit the sol.

The work was painted by Claude Monet in 1873.
The shape of the painting  was the most interesting aspect, because it was difficult to paint.
It lacks of and element that determined the Order.



Leonardo Da Vinci

The last supper

The mural was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci between 1495-1497.
The painting was created in the Renaissance Period. It is located on the wall on which was painted in the Dominical Convent of Santa Maria in Gracee, Millan.



Mona Lisa

The Gioconda also called the Mona Lisa was the most famous and controversial work discussed Leonardo Da Vinci artist in the history of art was one of the most studied portraits. Mona Lisa was painted between 1503 and 1505, using the technique for creating sfumatto, there was and still is a great controversy about the identification of the model. after the death of such a portrait painter is located in France. 






José Clemente Orozco 

The Chapel

It is mural entitled the Chaoel was completed in 1939 by José Clemente Orozco when was painted and it was seen the firs time in 1937.


The Franciscans

Painting the Franciscans was painted by Jose Clemete Orozco at the colegio San Idelfonso was one of the highn lights painted wall in México when the author expresses Freedom.




Asechansa

The painting was done by jose Clemente Orozco . Was made in 1921. in one of the walls of the college 15 embodied San Idelfonso mural program corresponds freedom under mexican law in the city of México.



Sleeping

Jose Clemente Orozco printing was a painter in his works a strong drama. 1930 was painted in ail on canvas in the city of San Francisco. The problem of this painting is that not know wheither these models are dead or alive. Your current location is in California, USA.




Aldo Arreaga Medina
Israel Diaz Hernandez
Belen luisjuan Padrón 
Alejandra Matias Reyes
Liliana Nuñez Gomez
5 C t/m

23 comentarios:

  1. to my view Leonardo da Vinci and José Clemente Orozco are my favorite painters but not what I would like to paint as they paint

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like most the painted of Exit The Sol By Claude Monet. But also I like the others paintings are amazing!
    Angiee Munguía 5to. C Mat.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The Da Vinci's paintings are very pretty, especially the "Mona Lisa" because I think that has a lot of mystery in her smile, like if she was hide something. Great blog! :)
    Ana Lilia Villaseñor Ortiz 5º C T/M

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Nice! The paintings are beautiful, but i really like the Jose Clemente Orozco art work because it is different also he is form Mexico and make me proud of being mexican.
    Congrat! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The Last Supper reminds me "Sunflowers" or "Starry Night" from Van Gogh, maybe was one of the earlys paints expresing something like Impressionism, style used by him (Van Gogh) I like so much!
    Mauricio Malvaez 5C mat

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Without a doubt my favorit artist is Jose Clemente Orzoco, just because it is not Mexican, but because his murals and paintings are really very nice with many interesting lines and drawings. Congratulations Great Job!

    Susana Alejandra Cervantes Pérez 5 º C T/M

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Love that have been placed paintings of a mexican, because show that there is a lot of talent and that is incredible, I loved that put to a painter with Jose Clemente Orozco.
    Congratulations guys!! I liked.

    Ana Paulina Lara Muñiz 5C mat.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I like your blog, is simple but have great art(: my favorite is "The last supper" i don't know why but i see any special :3 For me leonardo Da Vinci was an amazing job.
    Jazmin Xitlalic Rodriguez 5 C

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Great job!!! but I think something was missing like the decoration and colors, My favorite painting is "Mona lisa" because she looks so relaxing, Leonardo Da Vinci always made amazing works! Congratulations! all the paintings are awesome :) Valeria Torres Vergara 5° C T/M

    ResponderBorrar
  10. very good job, I liked all works but my favorite is The last supper for all colors and shades! good job :)
    MARILYN ALEJANDRA DELGADILLO MARQUEZ 5°C

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I love the murals of José Clemente Orozo, is great that a painted that was born in City Guzmán I've had that facility to paint murals as beautifuls. Im proudly Mexican
    Vanessa Sarahí Barreto Camberos 5C Mat

    ResponderBorrar
  12. You chose the paints very well! I think the monsalisa is my favorite of all those paints because Da Vinci was very mysterious, and that gaves to his paints a bit of magic

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. It's great to highlight Jose Clemente Orozco, because is a Mexican painter very talented. The chapel is my favorite because highlights all what nice we have in Ciudad Guzman. Good job!

    ResponderBorrar
  15. your blog has made me a bit simple but the paintings are magnificent, Da Vinvi is one of my favorite artists, has a rich history and many interesting secrets... your blog was one of my favorites, congratulations!!

    Lorna Sarai Gaytán Hurtado 5-C

    ResponderBorrar
  16. One of my favorites mexican painters is Jose Clemente Orozco his painted are so emotional and the colors are so classic! Clemente Orozco embodied his emotions there and you can feel too! I really like it good job guys!

    ResponderBorrar
  17. The Last Supper is one of the most famous religious paintings that sounds interesting check is a painting by living persons
    aldo arreaga medina 5c

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Your blog its very interesting because was mentioned some murals. This murals were painted by a famous original habitant of Ciudad Guzman. I love this murals
    Lizbeth Louis Camacho 5°"C"

    ResponderBorrar
  19. chose very good works, my favorite is the Mona Lisa, Da Vinci's work is just great what matters. Good job guys, your blog is very interesting
    Luis Eduardo Ramirez Navarro 5*C

    ResponderBorrar
  20. José Clemente Orozco is one of my favorite Mexican muralist! He is so realistic! I Iove his way of expressing what was happening in Mexico in that time. I really don't like the Mona Lisa because it is a really common painting and I don't really get why so people like it so much, I think that they are better paintings that the Mona Lisa.I think your blog is interesting, awesome work!
    MONSERRAT GARCIA DE LA CRUZ 5°C T/M

    ResponderBorrar
  21. The Last Diner is a great painting, is one of the best known by Mexicans, almost every family has a replica in the dining room of their home, is very exciting to see the Da Vinci paintings.

    Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar